Designer Frames & Precision Lenses
Find your perfect match at Palatine Vision Center.
The right eyewear balances form and function. You want to look great, feel great, and see clearly in every condition. Palatine Vision Center can help you find your match.
Our optical studio features a curated collection of designer frames and precision lenses. Your eyes deserve the best, and our experienced team can help you find it. Our frames and lenses come with an 18-month warranty.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options for lenses?
There are many eyeglass lens options available. We feature Varilux progressive lenses, Crizal anti-reflective treatments, Transitions and many more! Your eye care provider will take your lifestyle and vision correction needs into consideration when helping you select the right lenses for your eyes.
Here are some of the most common eyeglass lens types:
- Transition lenses – These lenses are made of dynamic materials that automatically adjust to the level of surrounding light. They block out 100% of UV rays.
- Polarized sunglass lenses – These lenses provide the best clarity of vision. Polarized lenses reduce eye strain on bright sunny days by significantly reducing glare.
- Tinted sunglass lenses – If you are getting prescription sunglasses, you might want to get tinted eyeglasses instead. These look like sunglasses and protect the health of your eyes by keeping out UV rays, but technically they aren’t true sunglasses.
- Scratch-resistant coating – A transparent coating that helps protect glass lenses from those annoying scratches. Scratch-resistant coating is especially useful for children’s eyeglasses.
- Plastic lenses – Plastic lenses make the entire eyeglasses weigh significantly less than glass lens eyeglasses. If you are a person who dislikes feeling the weight of eyeglasses on your nose, this lightweight alternative might be right for you.
- Thinner lenses – The special polycarbonate and high index lenses greatly reduce the thickness of the lenses so that the eyeglass profile is more attractive.
- Anti-glare lenses – Anti-glare lenses are dipped in a special material to make them less reflective than regular eyeglass lenses. This coating also improves the function of the eyeglasses because less light is lost and the wearer enjoys very clear vision.
Need a prescription?
We do that too! Palatine Vision Center offers comprehensive eye exams at our Palatine office. In addition to assessing your visual acuity, your eye care provider will examine your eye health and function.
Schedule a comprehensive eye exam at Palatine Vision Center now.