May 4, 2020
Dear Valued Patient,
With the recent extension of Governor Pritzker’s “Stay at Home Order” announced on April 23, 2020, we wanted to send an update to our patients on how this affects our practice. Our office will reopen on May 11, 2020, but we have implemented screening measures and safety precautions in order to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community.
Per the Governor’s Executive order, you must wear a mask when you are in public and will need to have one on when entering our office. Prior to entering our office, a member of our team will take your temperature and ask you a series of COVID-19 questions adapted from the CDC. Please note, that guests or family members are asked to stay in their vehicles to further our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID- 19 and to protect our staff and patients.
During the current COVID-19 crisis, please consider the CDC’s recommended precautions before, during, and after your visit:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.Additional office information:
- Our doors will remain locked and any visit to the office will require an appointment.
- Our office hours May 11-May 30 will be M-F 9-5. We will be closed Monday, May 25 in observanceof Memorial Day.In addition to implementing safety measures for our patients, we will also be implementing screening protocols for our staff. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 crisis and are following the guidance and expertise of the Centers for Disease Control and Infection (CDC), the state and local public health officials, the Illinois Optometric Association (IOA), and the American Optometric Association (AOA).We personally want to extend our gratitude to all of you for your continued support and loyalty. By supporting small local businesses like ours, you are allowing us to continue to provide personalized services to you and our community. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.
If you have any further questions please contact us at (847) 358-4950 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow us on Facebook for updates.
In Good Health,
The Doctors and Staff of Palatine Vision Center